Walker Mowers Australia
Top 10 things to consider before buying a zero-turn mower;
- The size of the block you will be mowing
- The condition of your block, are you mowing lawn or undulating, rough, rocky ground?
- Is your block flat or sloping – what degree slope will you mow?
- Is it necessary for your lawnmower to have a brake?
- Will you feel comfortable without a steering wheel?
- What size cutting deck should your zero turn lawn mower have?
- What size engine (horsepower) would be suitable for your block?
- Do you require an oil pressure fed engine for your application?
- Do you require a pressed cutting deck or a fabricated cutting deck?
- Do you require a hydrostatic or hydraulic drive system?
Call us today for more information or to arrange a demo on your property.
Click here for more information on our Walker range.
Back to All Stories
Need sales or technical support? We can help